Monday, May 02, 2005

sleep deprived?

My eyes are gonna fall outa my head, there is stinging on the backside of my lids, my optical nerve has been feeling tense, thank god I don't get headaches!
my head needs to roll off the back of my neck. I've been holding it on for way too long. Actually just need some sleep. but it's only late afternoon and not yet dark.
I miss my Sweet man. He called this noon and said he would call again tonight. I love him so very much. This morning when we said goodbye, He felt so good in my arms. Why must we always want what we cannot have? If he were here now, I would be complaining that he smells. ----even now, I'm missing his stench. I Bet it's good and nasty after a days work outdoors. He smells like dirt and saw dust and lumber, and very mild armpit that drives me crazy! I need to collect that and put it in a bottle......Oh, I bet he really stinks today! I just remembered that he forgot to pack his deodorant for the trip. My poor stinky man, needs a shower and this sleep deprived mama needs a rest, think I'll take a disco nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home