Saturday, April 30, 2005

Buyin' Time 4 Batman

All my girlfriends are miserable with the guys that they are with, while all my single gals are working so hard at meeting Mr. Right. No one is really happy.
I'm in a relationship that is already seasoned. Three years is a long time to have a boyfriend. Everyone that we know is asking, " Why aren't we married yet?"
I've loyally worn my "promise" ring for the past two years and now if I ask him about getting married, he just leaves it open. He doesn't respond with when he thinks would be a good time for us to plan our wedding. Is he wanting me to decide everything......? Or do you think he is stringing me along............? or worse yet do you think he has lost interest in our future!!!?!???
My "Promise" ring is actually a, "Put your life on hold" ring and buy the guy some time.
But in the mean time, do I allow him to call me his wife?

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

I believe relationships are a gress is greaner kind of deal. If you are in one, you wish you were out, and if you are out you wish you were in.

It is like when you are a student, you wish you had a real job, and were earning real money, but if you are in a job, or career, you wish you were back at school.

The mind is a strange thing.

May 07, 2005 3:35 AM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

UUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM NO! He has to earn that. listen to me Hi nice to meet ya, now you gotta do this,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, sorry.

August 27, 2005 12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home