Thursday, May 05, 2005

prego complaints

No one ever told me that being pregnant was so uncomfortable. Yeah your body changes but who ever talks about the nose bleeds and hemorrhoids. All you hear is the stretchmark and back ache part of things. Its actually pretty freaky the things that my poor body is doing right now and I still have three more months to go. I had a twinge of siatica yesterday. What a crazy feeling. Mild discomfort in my butt, running down the inside of my right knee, and causing the most pestering pain in my heel. It just came out of nowhere. It got so bad, my right outer lip started going all "pins and needles" and there's no relief for it. Finally it went away but it still doesn't feel like all the pressure is off that nerve. My groin hurts. How ridiculous is that. Why don't they tell the young girls this stuff, we know labor and delivery are painful, maybe if they knew how bad it felt just being 6 months along, it would deter them from making babies.
I hope your happy baby, your'e causing your mom so much distress already and you havent even seen the light,... yeah, I felt that kick you just gave me ,bigfoot. sorry it's so cramped for now, actually with the rate at wich your growing, it's only going to get worse. I still cant wait to see you. however i think i'll be happier to not be pregnant anymore. It's not just a pain in my butt, it's actually everything.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Umm.. that is the other wonderful thing about being a father. Pregnancy is not so bad.

Sorry I bet that isn't funny is it? :)

May 07, 2005 3:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home