Monday, October 15, 2007

I'm a different person now that i'm a single mom. i dont let people get away with being as stupid or insufficient as I use to. guess maybe its cause i'm IT. not allowed to mess up things but instead have to keep this safari on course.

we have 133 days till batman is returned. I've been able to visit through glass but its not the same as having a living breathing person in my life.
Somedays i wake wondering how Its possible that i keep living. these kids are surprising and i'm needing to take time to remind myself to enjoy being a parent. when so much revolves around their daddy being gone, its going to be regrettable to look and see that i've missed such a large gap of their babyhood.

its tough. dont know how to blog anymore. want to cut my heart outwith a grapefruit spoon

6 Comments:

Blogger Violet said...

I'm not naturally a hugger, but if I was I'd be sending a few {{{}}}

October 16, 2007 12:39 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I know it's hard. Don't regret what you've missed with the kids- rather take hold of today and do something completely fun and silly. They're so little you can do something like that just at home. :)

Dump some beans on the floor and let them "dig" and "plant" with them.

:) It will be over soon. Take care.

October 16, 2007 6:40 AM  
Blogger ~M~ said...

Keep your chin up...you'll make it! You're a strong person and you can count down the days until he gets to come home.

October 16, 2007 10:46 AM  
Blogger Honey said...

no no no this is when you should blog, because you need to vent, I can't imagine how hard this is for you. I truly hope you have family, good friends around, but you also have us, somewhere in the ether, people are reaching out to you with their thoughts and wishing you well. You are doing so good, take good care of yourself. x

October 18, 2007 11:34 AM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

hang on sweetie you are doing a great job being a mommy.

October 19, 2007 8:38 AM  
Blogger Jinon Nane' said...

I completely understand! I am right ther with you (well except for the happy reunion part). It sucks yet we continue to get up everyday and go on. We face it for our kids...and our reward is in their smiles and laughter.

October 23, 2007 3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home