Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Things about me

I'm 5'8"
my waist is 45+" around (pregnant)
I prefer Colgate toothpaste to any other brand
I think way too much
Mom locked me in my room until I could recite my multiplication tables to her
Not good at Math
love my cat Riddler more then I should
I have a crush on him and wish I was his girl kitty friend
I don't have any style but my own


use to be able to tell the weather for the day by touching my finger to the window pane
had to be up before daybreak to feed the cows before they started mooo-ing everyday as a kid
Dad sold the last three cows so he could afford my rent last month
I cry because the life in this world is bitter sweet and I feel everyone's pain
I went into Massage Therapy because I understand what other people are feeling
I had my aurah photographed and the guy said I had ALOT of spirit/angels surrounding me
They showed up as white specks around my head (he never seen that before)
I worry too much about what other people think
I want to be more carefree like I see other's doing


I love to whistle in the shower
I love to play my harmonica while driving in my car
I don't like putting scary/negative images in my mind
rather surround myself with beauty
Dad slammed my L, middle finger in the car door on my 4th birthday going for Ice cream
They waited in line for napkins before taking me to the hospital for stiches
The icecream parlor was decorated in red/white stripes that matched my bloody hand
I have a thing for ear-rings (mom says it was my first word as a baby)
My drug use started the day I was born (Mom had to be induced before I would come out)


I want my ashes to be mixed in with paint and made into a portrait OF ME after I die.
On a scale of 1-10, I think I'm a 7 in the looks department but a 9 in the personality
I love mayonnaise
Always imagine what It would have been like to be born during some other time period
First time I was told I was 'sexy' was by my ice skating coach when I was 13
Every single boyfriend since I was 8 years old has asked me to marry them
I was only married to my ex for less then 2 years
I really am feeling that I don't like the rules of this life, I want to start a Revolution
Realizing that for so many different types of people out there, we all feel the same way.

8 Comments:

Blogger Avery's mom said...

Tell me what you want to read more about...I would like to hear your sugestions.

July 12, 2005 9:29 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Never worry about what I think about you. For one thing, my opinion DOESN'T matter, and for another, I think you are a pretty neat person.

July 12, 2005 10:03 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

I want to hear more about what you would change in the wold if you could.

July 13, 2005 3:39 AM  
Blogger Marianna said...

I loved this! I have always wanted to get my aura read. What did you think of that whole experience?

M~

July 13, 2005 6:14 AM  
Blogger Shan'Chelle said...

My best friend's mother has such a beautiful aura. We have discussed how scared we are to have it done because we are afraid that it will look like a black hole surrounding us ;-) I loved this post, and I too want to start a revolution so maybe we should join forces? :-)

July 13, 2005 12:08 PM  
Blogger sqwerrl said...

that's pretty gross about wanting to be Riddlers' girl kitty

July 14, 2005 8:13 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

You are just jealous Sqwerrl.

Will you play harmonica in my band?

July 17, 2005 5:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wish i was that brave to open up like that. and you are off the charts in personality but you already knew that. LOL

February 26, 2007 5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home