Friday, July 08, 2005

Two blondes from Oklahoma were sitting on a bench talking........and oneblonde says to the other,
"Which do you think is fartheraway..........Florida or the moon?"
The other blonde turns and says "Helloooooooooo... can you seeFlorida?

Give me a sentence about a public servant," asked the teacher.The young boy wrote: "The fireman came down the ladder pregnant."The teacher took the lad aside to correct him. "Do you know whatpregnant means?" she asked."Sure," said the boy, confidently. "It means carrying a child."

A second grader came home from school and said to her mother, "Mom, guesswhat? We learned how to make babies today."Her mother, more than a little surprised, tried to keep her cool. "That'sinteresting," she said, "How do you make babies?""It's simple," replied the girl. "You just change 'y' to 'i' and add'es'."

6 Comments:

Blogger :| raven |: said...

hehe those are cute!

July 09, 2005 12:01 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Hey. You stole the first one from me. j/k Those are funny.

July 09, 2005 4:00 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Thank you for the laugh.

July 09, 2005 6:08 AM  
Blogger Hippie girl said...

OK OK 2 robyns were sitting in a tree one day the 1st one says"let go get something to eat" the 2nd one says "Ok" so they fly down to the ground and start eating a bunch of worms . Ater a while 1st one says "I'm sooo full I can't even fly" the 2nd says" Me too let's just lay here and bask in the sun for a while." he says "ok." So along come a cat and eats both birds. He lays back rubbin' his belly and says" MMMMMM MMM I just love basken robyns."

July 09, 2005 7:05 AM  
Blogger Avery's mom said...

karen,,, I heard the blond joke from my dad but yes, you posted it ahead of me...you can use my other jokes if it makes it better

Hippigirl,,, I love the baskin robins for three reasons
1. the robin is my bird
2. you mentioned a fantastic icecream shop
3. the joke was told by you and was something I hadnt heard B4
super funny, and cute, Thank you

Stephanie,,,,your back! I'm so happy to see you again. I've been thinking about you and praying that you have done well with your move. These past two weeks have been bland with out your updates...I even had a dream about you and your son...you were stealing eyeglasses from Kmart...dont think it means anything other then I was worried about you. but yeah!!!! your'e back!!

July 09, 2005 4:23 PM  
Blogger Avery's mom said...

Stephanie,,,THat is CRaZY!!!
maybe i was seeing something making sure you were doing ok...That is just wild.
somethings connecting us together and it aint limited to Blogger :)

July 09, 2005 8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home