Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Blogger brought us together

So yesterday was a day of acoplishment for me and JAmie. After a short dispute about him using my name to leave comments, and me not agreeing with the type of words he used, I got angry and told him he needed to go....He piped back with that I needed to go.... (AAAARRGH!!!)so I did !
I took off for a drive and thought maybe I could make it to Florida in good time and then wouldn't Jamie be surprised....Maybe even a little upset that I had just taken off for Florida with out him..... Made it to Irving about 15 minute away with the thick traffic and didn't have the heart to stay mad about our stupid fight (plus it was nearing 5pm and I really didn't want to have to get stuck in the madhouse that Hwy 183 becomes that time of day) so I returned home hoping that the dust had settled from our argument.
He was still on the computer, this time thankfully he was simply writing a letter and not posting on blogger....After he finished I started up a new blog, and yes the trap was set.

when I was asking batman questions for on his profile, (vanity always prevails) and suddenly jamie was interested and wanted to get behind our keyboard.....The next several hours were wonderful
He actually posted like four different times on his new little blog...I'm so proud of my man. He's a blogger now. I just hope that he continues and learns the proper little niceties that all my lovely friends here show. Like nothing vulgar, profanity,or overly aggressive....Maybe blogger will help make this young buck into a proper gentle man.
I'm so proud of my guy, and I think he actually is coming around, Thank you all for making his first personal experience a good one. He was delighted to wake up this morning and see so many of you greeting him. (now if he can maintain his blog, the world can know some peace....Well, execpt that he and I will be arguing over the computer and how much time the other person has spent)

2 Comments:

Blogger :| raven |: said...

he's ALIVE !!!!!

he's ALIVE!!!!!

mmuuuhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

July 06, 2005 6:34 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

You mean we can't use bad words on here?

July 07, 2005 9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home