Saturday, July 02, 2005

take the book quiz

You're Babar the King!by Jean de BrunhoffThough your life has been filled with struggle and sadness of late, you're personally doing quite well for yourself. All this success brings responsibility, though, and should not be taken lightly. Life has turned from war to peace, from damage to reconstruction, and this brings a bright new hope for everyone you know. These hopeful people look to you for guidance, and your best advice to them is to watch out for snakes. You're quite fond of the name "Celeste".

http://bluepyramid.org/ia/bquiz.htm
Try it for yourself, I stole this from my Emily's blog

1 Comments:

Blogger Hippie girl said...

Wooooow!Sometimes these test just blow my mind.How do they do that?
How is it going sweetie? I hope your doing well. I've been roped into doing a yard sale with my Aunt. It's alot of friggin' work.
I did make it to the creek this afternoon.RELEIF!!!! Catch you later. Keep that smile on your face . When you smile your baby smiles with you . I believe this to be true.

July 02, 2005 4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home