Thursday, July 07, 2005

Massage, Maintence, and Miracle whip!

The storm left some rainy clouds behind this afternoon and my sweet man Jamie decided to get off of blogger and offer to massage me.....He actually pulled out my massage table from the babies closet and set it up in the living room for me (I'm a massage therapist for those of you who don't know) and just as I got myself into position with the pillows and all...There came a knock on the front door....AAAARGH! I have to jump up and gather my clothing before Maintence helps himself to opening the door .
I had been waiting several days now for them to come check out my dishwasher...And they wait for me to get a serious massage in the works before they choose to come over...I guess I cant be too mad, at least they finally showed up. I'm tired of dirty dished pilling up, hoping that these guys will show up and fix the dumb machine. The dishwasher works but my dishes are cleaner when I put them in then when I take them out of this contraption. I don't want to be messing with all of this junk after baby Avery gets here..I want clean dishes now!
So my massage got ruined even though jamie said he could return to it at any time... the table is still out and the lotion is still open...Maybe I'll quit this and see what kinda response I get from climbing aboard.

Oh, I forgot to say ,I have second night of Childbirthing class tonight...we're going to learn about drugs and how big 10 centimeters really is. I've heard it compaired to a jar of miracle whip.....I can do that! maybe a little tight, but everything is better with a bit of mayo.

5 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Drugs! Drugs! I'd get the drugs! But, that's me. You do what ever you feel comfortable with.

July 07, 2005 4:14 PM  
Blogger :| raven |: said...

girl .. tonight at 9:00 pm EST on the discovery channel is called: from conception to birth ... watch it .. it was VERY cool. you guys will like it.

July 07, 2005 6:13 PM  
Blogger Marianna said...

Ditto, Emily. Oy! That's all how big it is?!?! Holy moley.

haha... no pun intended with the "holy".

M~

July 07, 2005 8:20 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

So did they fix the dishwasher?

July 07, 2005 10:42 PM  
Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

I LOVE massages!!!!

July 07, 2005 11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home