Monday, July 11, 2005

Loving Laundry

taking it easy today, just got a load of clothes done and thinking about baking a pie
I threw in some of Avery's stuff into the laundry and it made me feel so excited. there are a couple blankets and dresses that came from second hand shops that need to be washed out before I use them for Avery. It just gave me chills looking down into the barrel of the washing machine and seeing all of Jamie's socks and shirts mixing in with her little outfits....I'm going to be seeing alot more laundry from what I hear from other mom's. But this was the first load of laundry I did for my baby girl. I'm so going to remember this day especially down the road when I'm feeling that all I ever do is laundry.

6 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

I remember doing the same thing!! I sat down in a pile of socks and almost giggled until I cried. Little tiny socks and great big manly socks- and they both belonged to people depending on me. What an awesome feeling.

July 11, 2005 2:19 PM  
Blogger :| raven |: said...

it is a lot of work .. BUT ..i loved it. i remember taking them out of the dryer and holding them to my nose ... drinking in the soft smell of "baby" .... knowing they were going to feel comfortable and cozy on him .. and then going through the same thing with my grandson ...

ahhhh

July 11, 2005 6:05 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

That's really cool, Robyn. Thanks for sharing all your feelings and experiences with us. I smile every time I read you getting excited about something.

July 11, 2005 8:59 PM  
Blogger Cold River Marketing Blog said...

Robyn, guess you saw my laundry post before I saw yours. What a coincidence. You're right, there is much more to come - but it's all good!

July 11, 2005 9:59 PM  
Blogger sqwerrl said...

awww!how sweet!i guess next tyme itz my turn huh?!nah seriously though i love u and appreciate everything you do fer me.

July 11, 2005 11:15 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Laundry? Those are those machines in the garage, right?

July 13, 2005 3:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home