Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Well DUH!


the Ferber method of getting your child to sleep
slowly and gradually allow your child to cry longer before rushing in and comforting...this allows for the baby to learn how to comfort herself
Now Dr. Ferber is saying that its not a strict rule and that every baby is different and to listen to your babies cues. Now parents are mad because they traumatised their babies letting them scream night after night following blindly the theory they read in a parenting book

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/05319/606752.stm there is your story folks
I dont rush to avery's side, but I do arrive with a loving snuggle

2 Comments:

Blogger Marianna said...

And snugglies are good!

:)
M~

November 15, 2005 6:35 PM  
Blogger mistyblue3 said...

she's beautiful! I also have a daughter named Avery but she's almost 4. My newest addition is 7 months. Your blog is great. I'll be back to visit!

November 15, 2005 7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home