Monday, November 14, 2005

99.998%

To help those of you out: (I dont know how to post links, sorry)
http://ultrabright.blogspot.com/2005/08/tiny-print-keeps-things-whispered.html

jamie passed on the test results........I feel a sense of calm and joy,
those words don't explain it well enough, it's a sense that I am allowed to breath again. From the moment I first took a pregnancy test back in Feb. till just now, I have carried a heavy weight of dread. This dread has sat in my belly, back of my throat, and crushed down on my back fearing that this being (my daughter) had happened from a violent act.
I think I'm gonna be ok....I think I can start healing from the rape. The men that raped me have managed to evade the police but now I know my daughter has a man that is her father and she isn't just a result of poor case management. I can put that whole night behind me, I don't ever have to revisit those thoughts, I don't have to be haunted by my attack
I can now finally be excited about the pee test turning positive....Until today, there wasn't real joy....Only fear, the pain of being raped stayed with me because I couldn't be sure where my baby came from.
It's finally over and I am able to breath and cry and have my life back. I can start living again and have memories untainted. There is no guilt, there is no shame, there is no doubt
Thank you God for holding me together and giving me just enough strength to not give up

12 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Robyn, I am so happy for you and Jamie and Avery!!! I'm glad that you can breathe more easily now.

November 14, 2005 3:53 PM  
Blogger MommyTaco said...

YaY!!! love ya girl!

November 14, 2005 4:06 PM  
Blogger BabyMakes4 said...

Congratulations Robyn~ I'm really happy to hear the good news. :)

November 14, 2005 6:24 PM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

oh Robyn I am so happy for you and batman. I am in tears and am so releifed for you and her. now you can continue on and he can look at his baby and feel even more special knowing that he created that beautiful baby.

congrats I am so happy for the three of you I hope you can begin to heal and be a great family.

November 14, 2005 9:18 PM  
Blogger Sum Kinda Princess said...

What a wonderful answer to your prayers! I couldn't be happier for you two! Well, 3.

November 14, 2005 9:46 PM  
Blogger Violet said...

Good for you for being able to get on with your life after such a terrible event, and congrats on the test results. You had absolutely no reason to feel guilty.

November 15, 2005 12:09 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

that's wonderful Robyn! I am so happy for you!

November 15, 2005 4:42 AM  
Blogger Marianna said...

Oh honey, I'm beyond totally thrilled for y'all! I'm sending you a hug.

M~

November 15, 2005 6:10 AM  
Blogger Katy C. said...

Congratulations :o)

November 15, 2005 12:14 PM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

God has truly Blessed you enjoy your family!!!! Relax and enjoy the gift that He has given you.

November 15, 2005 1:54 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

That's such great news, Robyn! It's hard to put into words how happy I am for you.

November 15, 2005 1:54 PM  
Blogger Osbasso said...

Well, hell. I didn't know about any of this! I'm very happy for all three of you! Now go and enjoy each other!!

November 16, 2005 12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home