Monday, July 18, 2005

The Skinny on Skin

Every body thinks the way to avoid stretch marks is using some type of fancy lotion
I'm hearing so much advice about Shea Butter, vitamin E, or some other kind of crazy belly bustin pregnancy must have....I tell you it's all a load of crap

several years ago I dated this guy who was several years older than myself. Didnt really 'desire' him, but felt comfortable having him around after awhile of trying to get him to leave, so we now politely refer to him as "fat Bastard" after the charater in Austin Powers.
Now my 'Fat Bastard' claimed to have been a body builder before I knew him but due to a torn ACL in his knee, he could no longer work out and had gotten really lumpy and loose. It was really embarrasing because his breast were bigger then mine but the point to my story is that The guy Had horrible stretch marks all over his body.
Fat Bastard's stretch marks were on his tummy, his breast, his spare tire, around his back, they covered him. It was gross...but being the type of person that I am, I did not hold his lack of physical beauty against him. Being a Therapist, Ive seen all different body shapes, but I do have a sensativity to skin conditions....if it's Red, rashy, or blistering,,,,get yourself to a Dermatologist!
so Fat BAstard was also a lucky Bastard because during our relationship I took care of the guy and did frequent massage sessions on him. And the surprising result was that his skin cleared up. by the end of our relationship Fat Bastard had probably recieved around 10 or so full body massages (that's about $500, I should charge him for the beautification) But all this business about staying lotioned up is partially true but no one realizes that it's the actual massage, or smoothing out of the skin that helps stretch marks disapear.

All those 'smoothing' creams they try to sell us women for our cellulite,,,dont bother with them. you might get 3% effect from use of them. The results come from the rubbing motion. You might as well be rubbing peanut butter into you Ass. It takes longer to absorb so you would spend more effort in the smoothing....might I recomend you stick with CREAMY

5 Comments:

Blogger Avery's mom said...

totally works on Old stretch marks
you might have to rubb a little bit longer to get results. really it's not how old the stretch marks are but how old the skin is.

July 19, 2005 9:22 AM  
Blogger Avery's mom said...

Emily I'll trade you a tummy rub for you memory card hehehe~
my camera is an Olympus camedia c-2020z i'm going to check out the web to see what type of card I need, I know it's a pretty old camera but who knows, maybe what you have would work.

July 19, 2005 2:29 PM  
Blogger :| raven |: said...

good to know .. thanks!

July 19, 2005 5:39 PM  
Blogger Angel! said...

I have some stretch marks on the side of my boobies. If I use your advice, I know a few guys who'd like to help me rubbing them away, loll...

A BIG thank you for that advice!!

July 19, 2005 6:47 PM  
Blogger aughra said...

I got stretche marks from puberty - my breast will never be the same, so the ones I got from pregnancy didn't bother me that much. But then again, I think scars are hot, so...

July 19, 2005 8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home